• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The GREATEST tour guide of all time?

Monk

Forum Clout
Oh no disrespect to him at all!
Have you been to any Civil War battlefields? Haven't been to anything out east but when I was 14 we took a family road trip to Mobile then Biloxi then New Orleans. Stopped at Shiloh on the way to Mobile, Fort Morgan while we were in Mobile, then Vicksburg on our way back from New Orleans.

Hope to go to some of the sites out east someday. Bull Run, Fredericksburg, Antietam, Gettysburg, a few of the Overland Campaign battlefields, and Appomattox.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Have you been to any Civil War battlefields? Haven't been to anything out east but when I was 14 we took a family road trip to Mobile then Biloxi then New Orleans. Stopped at Shiloh on the way to Mobile, Fort Morgan while we were in Mobile, then Vicksburg on our way back from New Orleans.

Hope to go to some of the sites out east someday. Bull Run, Fredericksburg, Antietam, Gettysburg, a few of the Overland Campaign battlefields, and Appomattox.
Yeah. I went to Gettysburg, Antietam, Fredericksburg and the Wilderness.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
7FB2DCB7-60EB-42FE-A523-F7530BD3228C.jpeg