• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the finale of Star Trek: Picard ?

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
WWAW Gates McFadden's face?

star-trek-picard-season-3-gates-mcfadden.jpg

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
I only saw clips and it looked honestly horrible, like fan fiction. Why was the Galaxy class Enterprise even in it? The hull was completely destroyed
I only saw clips and it looked honestly horrible, like fan fiction. Why was the Galaxy class Enterprise even in it? The hull was completely destroyed
They had it rebuilt and put in a museum.

moleguy9k

Forum Clout
I never watched any of it past the first episode of the first season. I did see they tried and failed to hide old fat brent spiner with the data makeup so that was pretty funny

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Guinan was in season 2:

View attachment 113543

They couldn't get Whoopi Goldberg so they just wrapped a circus tent around a house and put a hat on it.
I watched ten minutes of the first episode of season 1 and saw it was the usual emasculating white males bullshit. Then on top of that Patrick Stewart had creative input, which worked so well the last time Tom Hardy bought a crack pipe