• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the depressing documentaries?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Watched Dope Sick Love over the weekend and am now watching Lot Lizard and wow, what a terrible, exhausting, sad life these people live.

I’m not sure why I go through these phases where I’ll just watch this stuff and be fascinated, then profoundly sad. Anybody seen these documentaries? Any recommendations for other ones to watch?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Where can I find lot lizard, character?
There’s a scene where like the one good group of truckers has a church in the lot, they make some call on the CB about service coming up and some trucker goes “copy, is there a church of satan around here?”

I lawfed pretty hard because I feel that dude probably was a huge O&A fan lol

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Do you know Errol Morris? Vernon, Florida is a really brutal ride, even just reading the wiki article is horrifying.
The reason he made that movie is hilarious. Basically he planned to do a documentary about why these people in this town were missing limbs and getting huge settlements for it. Here is the wiki description.
Screenshot_20230522-183047.png