• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The Brothers Johnson?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Love them, mainly because they led me to Shuggie Otis.

I'd heard Strawberry Letter #23 a few times in different movies and such and finally looked it up a couple years ago after hearing it in Jackie Brown. I always assumed that little riff was in a rap song.

Anyway that led me to Shuggie, who wrote the song in the early 70s. Dude has a killer best of and I mean to get the rest of his whole albums. The rest isn't really like that song, but it's all great.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Love them, mainly because they led me to Shuggie Otis.

I'd heard Strawberry Letter #23 a few times in different movies and such and finally looked it up a couple years ago after hearing it in Jackie Brown. I always assumed that little riff was in a rap song.

Anyway that led me to Shuggie, who wrote the song in the early 70s. Dude has a killer best of and I mean to get the rest of his whole albums. The rest isn't really like that song, but it's all great.

I noticed that in the video comments and had to start listening to Shuggie.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I noticed that in the video comments and had to start listening to Shuggie.

The last two years that best of has been in my van and maybe my most played CD since. He's still alive but looks like is one of those dudes that hasn't toured since the scam. It's a bummer, I'd go wherever I needed to see him play.