• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the Blink 182

Forum Clout
New albums fine. Coupla good songs, lotta horseshit. I didn't have any faggoty emotional attachment to them like apparently everyone else my age did, so just on it's merits it's like a B- pop punk album. Not anything embarrassing like Green Day have been putting out for the last decade, so it's got that going for it.

Probably gonna forget all about it by Thanksgiving tewbie awninst witchu.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Old Guy Story:

I've been kinda amazed at the crowds that Blink 182 is getting in the last year. Headliners at Coachella, headliners in Vegas this week - 70,000 people.

When I was in my 20s, Blink 182 used to play a club near me that held about 200 people: https://preview.redd.it/v4bim2e2m8a...bp&s=2bc83aaa47a1d7ba9b3f0332655ac58d4bcd6dbb

So I was just kinda baffled at how they got so big. I know someone in their 20s who's a fan, and I was going to ask them how Blink 182 got so big, and what they thought of it, since they're from the same area.

Then it hit me: they were two years old when Blink 182 was playing 200 seaters. :(

Damn time is a bitch.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'm dumb she's a lesbian
I thought I had found the one
we were as good as married in my mind
but, married in my mind is no good
oh pink triangle on her sleeve
oh let me know the truth
let me know the truth
Pinkerton sucks, Make Believe is the best album.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
New albums fine. Coupla good songs, lotta horseshit. I didn't have any faggoty emotional attachment to them like apparently everyone else my age did, so just on it's merits it's like a B- pop punk album. Not anything embarrassing like Green Day have been putting out for the last decade, so it's got that going for it.

Probably gonna forget all about it by Thanksgiving tewbie awninst witchu.

CORPORATE LEADERS
POLITICIANS
KIDS CAN'T VOTE
ADULTS ELECT THEM
RULES THAT RULE THE SCHOOL AND WORKPLACE
SIGNS THAT CAUTION 16 UNSAFE

Now that's fawkin deep drvv drvv

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Blink is one of 'those' bands that if they put something new out, I'll give it a shot knowing I will probably never listen more than once. However, my son (23 years old), knowing how much I like music, sent me a glowing review of the new album so I'm looking forward to listening. Hopefully more than once.

Also looking forward to hearing the new albums from The Rolling Stones, The Gaslight Anthem, Duran Duran, Darius Rucker and The Dollyrots that all just came out/will be out tomorrow.

Forum Clout
How about Alkaline Trio? I saw them live in a smaller club.

Matt's run with Blink could have been a lot more than it was. It seems like they more or less only wanted him doing what "would have been Tom" shit instead of letting him contribute significantly. Huge missed opportunity, but if it just means more Alk3, fuck 'em. I'd rather have more Trio anyway.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Matt's run with Blink could have been a lot more than it was. It seems like they more or less only wanted him doing what "would have been Tom" shit instead of letting him contribute significantly. Huge missed opportunity, but if it just means more Alk3, fuck 'em. I'd rather have more Trio anyway.
Same here. That era it felt like Mark was running everything and Matt and Travis were just along for the ride. This was probably the most Skiba centric track they did and it's god awful.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
What about Descendents?

Melodic punk was one thing but the late 90s/early 00s shit was clearly a watered down Disney version intended for girls. It was like combining "punk" with the Backstreet Boys. I'm just a kid & life is a nightmare! :image_9250: Is it, faggot?

Males born after around 1990 seem to have only estrogen-charged culture to be nostalgic over (gay music, anime, gay video games). Even 80s synth pop is somehow less gay than Jew manufactured 2000s rebellion. Little jailbait pop punk faggots jumping around making devil horn fingers at the camera to TRL music. Whoa, look out societies conventions!