• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW terrible but enjoyable movies

G

Despite the supposed Aaron Carter rape, I can enjoy a lot of the "mediocre" movies Bruce Willis put out in the career wilderness years between Die Hard and Pulp Fiction/The Sixth Sense.

Die Hard 2, Hudson Hawk, Billy Bathgate, The Last Boy Scout, The Player, Death Becomes Her, Die Hard With A Vengeance, 12 Monkeys, The Fifth Element.

I'll even watch shit like Striking Distance and Mercury Rising, the dude was that much of a watchable movie star. Once he truly embraced his baldness, he kind of lost it though

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Despite the supposed Aaron Carter rape, I can enjoy a lot of the "mediocre" movies Bruce Willis put out in the career wilderness years between Die Hard and Pulp Fiction/The Sixth Sense.

Die Hard 2, Hudson Hawk, Billy Bathgate, The Last Boy Scout, The Player, Death Becomes Her, Die Hard With A Vengeance, 12 Monkeys, The Fifth Element.

I'll even watch shit like Striking Distance and Mercury Rising, the dude was that much of a watchable movie star. Once he truly embraced his baldness, he kind of lost it though

I never watched any of Willis' terrible later movies but I can't help but respect him for how good he was in the M Night Shayamalalalaman movies.

Him and Jackson were so damn good in Unbreakable.

G

I never watched any of Willis' terrible later movies but I can't help but respect him for how good he was in the M Night Shayamalalalaman movies.

Him and Jackson were so damn good in Unbreakable.

[MEDIA=youtube]10TK19duC3s[/MEDIA]
Unbreakable is great. I never watched the straight to dvd atrocities he made in the 2010s to pay for his medical bills/family's future but almost every movie he made from 1990-2005 is watchable. Hostage is another good one.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
WWAWD Joe's Apartment
MV5BNzczODMyNGUtNjRmOS00ZTA3LWIxOTgtOGE2YmYwZDA2YWU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Monk

Forum Clout
Is Payback considered a bad movie? I haven't seen it in years but I loved that movie

Might not be considered bad but more of an oddity with how there are two extremely different versions of the same movie. The trailer in my post is for the director's cut. I like both but I'd give a slight edge to the theatrical release with Kris Kristofferson as the bad guy.