• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Super Mario Bros 3 being the greatest game of all time

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Oof.

If we are just going with Nintendo: Tecmo Super Bowl, Mike Tyson's Punchout, and SNK Superstars of Baseball (probably the best baseball game ever- regardless of console). Maybe Mario Brothers 3 would be top 20 for me, but I haven't played it in a long time. Maybe I'll give ut a try sometime this week as a have a Sega Mini Genesis that has a fuckton of NES and SNES games on it.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I remember some kid at a church meeting had a NES set up in one of the classrooms while the adults were doing adult things. He showed me how to get the 2 flutes and my mind was blown. Not sure how people found out that stuff when there was no internet to spread it around.

We had Nintendo Power magazine and before that the Nintendo Fun Club magazine. EGM started around the time of Super Mario 3’s release.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
We’re with it. I’m more of a Super Mario Bros 2 90’s because I’m a fucking weirdo like that.
Super Mario 2 is a great game. The Japanese Super Mario 2 is also great. NES sequels were so different than the original games in a good way. Castlevania 2 and Zelda 2 are really good games.

Last edited:
G

Super Mario 2 is a great game. The Japanese Super Mario 2 is also great. NES sequels were so different the original games in a good way. Castlevania 2 and Zelda 2 are really good games.
The Japs are like that in that they tell weird stories. Koreans, too. Maybe it’s just that Americans are weirder. I really couldn’t say. I’m drunk ninety percent of the time.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Not even being alive when this game was released just makes me picture myself decades from now telling generation Φ-ggots that Legend of Zelda: BoTW was the greatest game ever and that their ultra-violent and sexual brain-sims are bullshit in comparison.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Nice shout. I'm on the verge of finishing RE4 remake. An old classic wouldn't go a miss after. I played it as much as I could at my mates house on the NES. Until one Xmas. I got a SNES with Mario All-stars + Super Mario World. And SF2 Turbo. Saint Mel was good to us that year.