• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Sue being adorable and you're a faggot if you think otherwise

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
7786d4e2ebee97ff8e7cc0f2ee66eff5.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I am repulsed by all trannies regardless of how "cute" or in line with my politics they may be. There is no such thing as "trans" only mentally ill people. There is no giving an inch, because that's what we did with fags 20 years ago, and no look at us, I'm in a forum of a decade dead radio show yelling at fellow fans not to fuck men in skirts

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I've mentioned I have a friend who's son trooned a few years ago. Before he trooned he would play video games with us and he would rage out at times it was all in good fun. Anyhow he's since only played with us post troon one time and he hopped on using his girl voice and it took all of me not to bust out laughing out of respect of my friend whom I've known since the early 80s. Anyhow, once again he raged and dropped the whole girl voice act I started busting a gut under the guise of his raging but it really was over the voice haha