• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Street Fighter 6

G

I’m pretty fawkin good with zangief tbchwy. If there was a ona forms tournament I’d feel comfortable as saying I’d win. I’m ranked Jackie come get me! Also, dibs on playing nana first.

Mothers cock!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'll pick it up when it's a complete edition on sale like I do with all fighting games. I won't have to worry about it losing players because it's Street Fighter. Looks better than 5 so far but is that really difficult? Also the music so far sounds like dogshit zoomer trash.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
I've picked up SF5 for 10 bucks years back and didn't like it. I prefer the Snes one, the same goes for the Super Mario games, not the Zelda's or racing ones thought. I think it's more due to them being simple fighting/platform games, their main improvement is better graphics but, even that they managed to fuck up, it's too "mobiley", a mix of fast moving, mostly blurred characters and a lot of seizure inducing flashes, so boring.