• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW streaming a movie only to realize 40 minutes into it that it's the wrong movie even though the poster showed the right one

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I wanted to watch Bug(2006) with that goofy bitch Ashley Judd

I look for it on one of the 123movies and see the correct name, year, and poster

I start playing it, and the beginning involves a young girl and her family and I expect it to grow into what the plot of Bug(2006) is...
Little do I know it's fucking Bug(2017) and I was too stupid to heed the warnings that it was a current-year movie.
Just early on I noticed some shots looked shitty, like you know how bad movies have camera shots that just look like something you'd get from holding a nice camera yourself, i shouldve known

Fucking gay shit immediately talks about how her grandfather had killed a black man for raping a white woman, and they allude to it being untrue. There's several gay-ass current-year racism things that don't even make sense because the movie was made by faggots.
The girls brother in it knocked up his hispanic girlfriend, and eventually she wants an abortion, and he asks if a white girl would do this that's where i finally look it up

I recognize the grandpa is the coin flip cashier from No Country For Old Men, IMBD him, and sure enough the plot to what i'm watching:
A 12-year-old discovers that her grandfather, the town sheriff, may have once committed a racially motivated murder.
The entire movie they've been beating us over the head that he's done it, even his own hamfisted dialogue he's admitted to it, and there's still 50 minutes left WHAT THE FUCK

NIGGERS(!!!)

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I meant to torrent that Chris Rock Saw sequel Spiral but instead got this other flick called Spiral. Took me twenty minutes - where's all the killing? and why the faggots? - to realize I got hoodwinked.

Screenshot_20230419_002143_Brave.jpg

"This occult thriller follows same-sex couple Malik (Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman) and Aaron (Ari Cohen) who face homophobic threats when they move to a small US town to raise their teenage daughter."