• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Stop Making Sense?

G

Watches and listens prutty good. Always loved the Talking Heads.

[MEDIA=youtube]sZpZuIWu1tw, list: RDEMW9sXxsic8a3-Iqc5YDWY2Q[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]HFS2oz-i3Ik, list: PL9F--rUB8nuY3FPPnmiBMtLkasg7X32FP[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]gyDb4szpWmc, list: PL9F--rUB8nuY3FPPnmiBMtLkasg7X32FP[/MEDIA]

G

I want to rape prime Tina Weymouth in every available hole.

62CD0DA7-8B18-4FEA-A777-4D1F9FF00AEE.gif

FF9A3C04-4B1B-44DF-99DC-7DB7CCCCF9F8.gif

G

Looking forward to the new print/release. I should pick up the vinyl that comes out too. PFG trailer too

[MEDIA=youtube]BwuQtdb4guo[/MEDIA]

I didn’t even know there was a new print and re-release coming out. I need to pick those up as well. That’s kind of exciting.

Quick question. Favourite Talking Heads album?
Mine is Fear of Music with Remain in Light as a close second.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I didn’t even know there was a new print and re-release coming out. I need to pick those up as well. That’s kind of exciting.

Quick question. Favourite Talking Heads album?
Mine is Fear of Music with Remain in Light as a close second.
Remain in Light was my introduction to them back in 2004 so that's always been my favorite.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Anyone read his book "How Music Works"? I bought it for my old lady like 10 years ago and I don't think she's ever read it and I still haven't yet either.

For some reason the overdubs on Stop Making Sense don't bother me as much as they normally would in a "live" album. I believe there's bootlegs out there of the shows it was made from but I haven't picked them apart yet.