WWAW stealing Legos and selling them to cucks?

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
Man I bought my kid a Luigi Lego set from Wal Mart the other day because that was the only place in town that had them. They are all behind glass cases now, only that one wasn't locked. Those things are way too expensive so it makes sense. That shit costs probably twice as much as it should for stupid plastic. You know what's fucking ENRAGING is these Mario lego sets don't include any directions...there's a giant book inside that tells you to download an app for directions and has ads for other sets. So I want to do something not involving screens and just build Legos with my 3 year old but NOOOOOOOOOOOO we've still gotta dig out the Ipad and swipe shit. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew that shit but I couldn't take it back, the kid had been asking for these Luigis for a couple months. That settles it, I'm going back and emptying that Lego case.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
There’s actually a huge lego “black market”

When the Simpson's mini figures came out someone at Walmart just slashed open all the packages looking for something specific and left the rest in. I regret not just pocketing them all. I was paranoid I'd get caught. Why? I dunno I'm just pussy.
tbh that was the right call, can you imagine getting caught and having to explain why you were arrested to some Urban Youth in the local lock-up? you'd have had your mouth and asshole culturally enriched for sure.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.

1000000389.jpg