• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Starship Launch?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1700317931952.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He really cannot stand that Papa Elon owns him. Pig wishes he could be someone like Elon Musk lmao. Get back to that garden, stupid, and make sure you don’t sit on your faggot lizard
Elon needs to be removed from being in charge of my favorite toy! It’s my whole world and he can’t control it! Talk about having NOTHING in life to be this upset over the person that owns a social media website you’re severely addicted to using.
IMG_1687.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Its hilarious that Pat is trying to compare a single use rocket with 5 engines to one that has 33 engines and is reusable that can also land by itself. Especially when its no secret that they expected it to fail at some point. Its just an improvement from the previous test flight.

1700325091445.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Elon needs to be removed from being in charge of my favorite toy! It’s my whole world and he can’t control it! Talk about having NOTHING in life to be this upset over the person that owns a social media website you’re severely addicted to using.
View attachment 165924
" twitter needs to go back to being deliberately censored and controlled by lefty sensationalists."

Twitter as a whole needs to be deleted.