• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Star 80?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I use the film as a reference from time to time (like Pat has probably threatened to kill niki if he leaves him, etc) but have many here seen it? It’s not a movie that gets mentioned much since it has Eric Roberts who (at the time) was on a pretty impressive run as a young actor.

It was dark for the time (playboy bunny being murdered by jealous husband only a few years after the murders) which hurt it but now with how obsessed people are with true crime stories I’m surprised it doesn’t get talked about in retrospect.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? E-Rock, Comment?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I use the film as a reference from time to time (like Pat has probably threatened to kill niki if he leaves him, etc) but have many here seen it? It’s not a movie that gets mentioned much since it has Eric Roberts who (at the time) was on a pretty impressive run as a young actor.

It was dark for the time (playboy bunny being murdered by jealous husband only a few years after the murders) which hurt it but now with how obsessed people are with true crime stories I’m surprised it doesn’t get talked about in retrospect.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? E-Rock, Comment?
Peter Bogdanovich was kind of a creep. His infatuation with Stratten, kind of expedited her death- Hugh Hefner wasn't much of a help either. Bogdanovich was so enamored/obsessed with Dorothy that he started fucking around with her younger sister and he eventually married her. He probably groomed her starting at the age of 13-14 (already to old for Anthony's tastes).

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Peter Bogdanovich was kind of a creep. His infatuation with Stratten, kind of expedited her death- Hugh Hefner wasn't much of a help either. Bogdanovich was so enamored/obsessed with Dorothy that he started fucking around with her younger sister and he eventually married her. He probably groomed her starting at the age of 13-14 (already to old for Anthony's tastes).
The Last Picture show is 1 of my all time favs but goddamn is Bog a creep. He was fucking Cybil while making it and balling all sorts of extras at the same time. He's the quintessential heeb director creep.