• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Soy Sauce head not liking a children's franchise being "diluted"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Nobody wants to see Liam Neeson in that garbage anyway. As shitty as the prequels were, Liam was the most useless character. Maybe Sam Jackson also but whatever.

What was the fucking point of him? They should have just used McGregor as Obi Wan to teach dumb Anakin and could have just as easily left this bum out of the entire thing.

Look at me trying to wrap my dumb head around a pile of shit movie. I’ll go fuck myself. Fuck Liam too, overrated hack. Go get overshadowed by Ben Kingsley and Ralph Fiennes again in the only notable movie you ever did, you bum.

Monk

Forum Clout
Someone needs to remind him of how he played one of the main characters in the movie that really got the ball rolling on diluting Star Wars. The seed of faggotry was planted in Return of the Jedi with all the cutesy Ewok shit and it grew a lot with the 1997 edits but the prequel movies were the main catalyst for all this bullshit that has been made since Disney bought the rights.

The pre-1997 versions of the first two movies are good but faggot Lucas has never allowed those versions to be re-released in any HD format. Harmy's Despecialized Edition is a fan-made 4K restoration of the pre-1997 versions of the original trilogy. They're worth watching just to see how much Lucas faggotized the original trilogy with the 1997 versions.

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
Forum Clout
Someone needs to remind him of how he played one of the main characters in the movie that really got the ball rolling on diluting Star Wars. The seed of faggotry was planted in Return of the Jedi with all the cutesy Ewok shit and it grew a lot with the 1997 edits but the prequel movies were the main catalyst for all this bullshit that has been made since Disney bought the rights.

The pre-1997 versions of the first two movies are good but faggot Lucas has never allowed those versions to be re-released in any HD format. Harmy's Despecialized Edition is a fan-made 4K restoration of the pre-1997 versions of the original trilogy. They're worth watching just to see how much Lucas faggotized the original trilogy with the 1997 versions.
Yeah talk about forgetting where you came from! Haha

Forum Clout
Haven't a couple of those show been better than the last like 20 years of movies? I know a couple were shit but haven't one or two of the more recent ones supposedly seriously improved the reputation of the brand?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
All franchises need to die. Enough of giving the kikes more unearned income. What's next, National Usury Celebration Month?

G

Neeson called Me Too "a witch hunt," publicly confessed to hunting for "a black bastard" to batter with a cosh, fucked young Helen Mirren, is hanging major dong and is so alpha he'll piss himself when he wants and doesn't give af who knows.
1676729637028.png

Would have thought he'd be approaching Mel tier around here.