• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW some chill ass music

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
Dude i work with tried to get me to listen to Computer generated electronic house beats the other day. The premise sounds shitty but it didnt sound half bad.

G

Always liked the Boards of Canada and that album in particular to be honest witcha. Thought it would be good music to trip to, but once my face was melting off, ironically found it to be a little too intense for my experience.
[MEDIA=youtube]sFBMIra45lU[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]ys0HyevZpQg[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]bBrt9difLE8[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]jl_z5JvrKlc[/MEDIA]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm all in with the Chillwave movement from the early 2010s until it died out. Stuff like Wild Nothing, Washed Out, Neon Indian, Toro Y Moi. Just let it fawkin play and zone out.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
WWAWD Godspeed You Black Emperor?

I checked them out because of this post, have heard of them for years but only from people I didn't like. I put on this album

It's fucking amazing, one of the best things I've listened to in years, I have been listening to it a lot this past week.

Thanks for the suggestion