• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shakes The Clown?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's more dark than it is darkly comedic, but I recommend it. Smoochy is the superior film and comedy, but Shakes watch pretty good.
Yeah I’ve always heard about it and saw it’s on so I looked it up again. Couple people pointed out how it was a dark topic at the time of an alcoholic clown yet a decade later Bad Santa was a hit being similar with a drunk child’s entertainer.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Yeah I’ve always heard about it and saw it’s on so I looked it up again. Couple people pointed out how it was a dark topic at the time of an alcoholic clown yet a decade later Bad Santa was a hit being similar with a drunk child’s entertainer.
Bad Santa is much more direct and visceral, and Billy Bob is a more charismatic actor. Shakes has a much darker tone, too.