• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW semi-regularly getting repulsed by the fact women poop

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
I'm also occasionally plagued by this thought and it's a recent thing too for some reason. If I'm feeling horny I don't really think about it, but if I'm just randomly checking a girl out and I look at her ass, I can be completely repulsed by the thought of her squatting over a toilet, face flushed and grimacing, as she forces some rancid shit through her butt hole.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
If it helps, she isn't going to make man sized shits unless she's a fat pig. Shawties keeping it tight be eating small portions n salads and all dat rabbit food.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
What you have to do is normalize pooping in a relationship. Sit on the edge of the bath while your partner poops, and switch spots. Mix your poo. Have your partner sit in your lap while you poo and have them poo in the toilet in between your legs while you also poo. Poop as a team. Surprise your partner by taking a cheeky poop in their shoes. Make it a game. Press your butts together and poop back and forth. Forever.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Try watching women give birth if you want some real fun.
I never miss draft season
d1d025d5004e74d5f5fd0ea294757777.jpg

G

What you have to do is normalize pooping in a relationship. Sit on the edge of the bath while your partner poops, and switch spots. Mix your poo. Have your partner sit in your lap while you poo and have them poo in the toilet in between your legs while you also poo. Poop as a team. Surprise your partner by taking a cheeky poop in their shoes. Make it a game. Press your butts together and poop back and forth. Forever.
I like to sit back-to-back, holding hands as we shit into the the tank. I call it a double decker.