• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ryan Dawson?

2chapos

Forum Clout
Just got into this dude, seems pretty legit
Look I'm all for trashing the hebekychkbergers but this drunk injun thinks the zios killed rfk/jfk and that they did OKC, with little to no evidence about it just pure speculation about that. His 911 info seems good but he's such an obnoxious sensitive goof that it's hard to take him serious sometimes. His obsession with defending the losers of the civil war is quixotic and kind of funny.
I like Asian pussy but his yellow tang supremacist views are abhorrent and I will not stand for that.
That being said it's fucked up that he's been deplatformed from everything

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I like Ryan Dawson. I spoke with him over Skype a few years ago. He's a very bright but humble guy and didn't mind spending the better part of an hour talking to a stranger. When I spoke to him he must've been 40 or something, but he legit looked and sounded 25.

I haven't watched many of his videos in recent years; my YouTube Watch Later list is 300+ videos long.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Look I'm all for trashing the hebekychkbergers but this drunk injun thinks the zios killed rfk/jfk and that they did OKC, with little to no evidence about it just pure speculation about that. His 911 info seems good but he's such an obnoxious sensitive goof that it's hard to take him serious sometimes. His obsession with defending the losers of the civil war is quixotic and kind of funny.
I like Asian pussy but his yellow tang supremacist views are abhorrent and I will not stand for that.

wtf are you even saying tho?

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
He was one of the first to catalog and document all the discrepancies with the 9/11 narrative...pretty solid guy when it comes to research. Weaponized autism put to good use.

he impresses me on a lot of levels, from marketing to info

i feel like if he had the right money behind him, he could be better than alex jones

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Israel should be near the top of anyone's list re. the assassinations. Good starting point here. Also, JFK & RFK tags are right above comments section.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
Israel should be near the top of anyone's list re. the assassinations. Good starting point here. Also, JFK & RFK tags are right above comments section.

this guys is beyond help

dont waste your time

2chapos

Forum Clout
He is a good debater. I enjoyed him embarrassing that cuck destiny over 9-11. I also enjoyed the time dave smith trashed ryan for being an obnoxious nudge.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
As others have pointed out, his 9/11, Epstein, holocaust stuff is top notch but he definitely has some blind spots.

One in particular is his stunning ignorance of theism/Christianity. His lack of awareness that he's out of his depth with this topic was highlighted recently when he debated Jay Dyer and took a pretty bad L. But I don't hold it against him, he seems like a decent dude.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
As others have pointed out, his 9/11, Epstein, holocaust stuff is top notch but he definitely has some blind spots.

One in particular is his stunning ignorance of theism/Christianity. His lack of awareness that he's out of his depth with this topic was highlighted recently when he debated Jay Dyer and took a pretty bad L. But I don't hold it against him, he seems like a decent dude.
Jay Dyer's a beast. We used to follow each other on Twitter when I had an O&A-based account, lol.

Dawson's also in the lolbertarian camp, and that ideology has been smashed to pieces by Dyer on more than one occasion. This is a good discussion to listen to if you're doing tasks and need something to listen to:

2chapos

Forum Clout

Ryan got cocky about debating religion mostly because before he faced jay , his opponents on the topic have been lightweights like nick fuentes. Ryan really outclassed him

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
He's a dirty injun who hates zios✔

His confederate flag triggers homos ✔

Japan pussy beats white pussy ❌

Israel gave lead shampoo to bobby and Jack ❌
you are using emojis i never seen

so im gonna take them as disrespect