• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW rude people?

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I've noticed most women do this in general, particularly boomers.
I find men don't thank you either. That being said both genders hold it open equally, and I hold it for both. It's really just common courtesy.

Rude people suck. Obey the common rules shit head. I'll take a polite asshole who's at least interesting over some inconsiderate "nice" shallow boring NPC anyday.

I think Bill Burr was saying the root of a lot of anger is other people's lack of consideration and I agree. Someone cuts you off in traffic or cuts you in line (their time is more important than yours) gets my blood boiling as much as any passive aggressive "nice" narcissist cunt of a coworker.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
WE ARE NOT ANIMALS! (we are)
B8E702BF-9269-4B26-B224-DDF58EB345E0.jpeg

But seriously, I was raised to say please and thank you and open doors for others.

Say thank you, niggers.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I take it upon myself to regulate rude people. If someone is taking up the whole sidewalk and shows no attempt to move, I won’t move either and I will shoulder them. If they want to make it a deal, I’ll die on that hill.

If someone is loud in a movie theatre, I tell them to be quiet. If someone litters, I tell them to respect their fucking surroundings. Etc etc etc

My girlfriend absolutely hates this about me because she doesn’t want to have antagonism all the time and doesn’t want me to get stabbed for talking shit to the wrong person. I know the risks though. It is a shitty part of my personality. I might as well tell the tide not to come in, I’d have more luck. But I figure so many people haven’t been told how shitty they act, or haven’t had their asses kicked. Maybe I can at least have them think twice next time they want to be a dick. Or they ramp up their shittiness out of spite, who knows.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I take it upon myself to regulate rude people. If someone is taking up the whole sidewalk and shows no attempt to move, I won’t move either and I will shoulder them. If they want to make it a deal, I’ll die on that hill.

If someone is loud in a movie theatre, I tell them to be quiet. If someone litters, I tell them to respect their fucking surroundings. Etc etc etc

My girlfriend absolutely hates this about me because she doesn’t want to have antagonism all the time and doesn’t want me to get stabbed for talking shit to the wrong person. I know the risks though. It is a shitty part of my personality. I might as well tell the tide not to come in, I’d have more luck. But I figure so many people haven’t been told how shitty they act, or haven’t had their asses kicked. Maybe I can at least have them think twice next time they want to be a dick. Or they ramp up their shittiness out of spite, who knows.
I read this in Jesse's voice. I imagine him saying it into a microphone while Norton seethes beside him.

Uncle Ruckus

Forum Clout

Shit only people in white areas say.

Not that I don't agree, I used to do it too, I just don't want to be shot for disruspekting some thug either.

Uncle Ruckus

Forum Clout
I’m certainly not from Compton but I haven’t lived in a whitebread area since I was 12. I’m not McGowan with my vacation homes.
Suit yourself, I've found most inconsidate rude losers are also the type to have nothing to lose and are extremely short sighted. Meaning they won't hesitate to use violence.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Suit yourself, I've found most inconsidate rude losers are also the type to have nothing to lose and are extremely short sighted. Meaning they won't hesitate to use violence.

I got into it with a fucking nigger a few days ago at the store. Was standing in line behind an older white woman when a younger nigger female just walks up and cuts the line and goes right to the register. of course the poor lady working isn't gonna say anything to it ( i can hardly blame anyone for not wanting to get into it a nigger because its a no win situation). the lady in front of me asks the nigger if she didn't see the line and the monkey starts yelling " you need ta mind ya own business you crusty old bitch" and of course I should have just walked away but I jumped into the mix by replying.. just a fucking mess, i always been a bit racist but would try to say shit like " its not all of them, just most of them " but not anymore , it's the whole rotten culture. the people responsible ((( - - - - ))) for forcing normal humans to live around these animals need to have justice brought to their families.

fuck i hate niggers.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I got into it with a fucking nigger a few days ago at the store. Was standing in line behind an older white woman when a younger nigger female just walks up and cuts the line and goes right to the register. of course the poor lady working isn't gonna say anything to it ( i can hardly blame anyone for not wanting to get into it a nigger because its a no win situation). the lady in front of me asks the nigger if she didn't see the line and the monkey starts yelling " you need ta mind ya own business you crusty old bitch" and of course I should have just walked away but I jumped into the mix by replying.. just a fucking mess, i always been a bit racist but would try to say shit like " its not all of them, just most of them " but not anymore , it's the whole rotten culture. the people responsible ((( - - - - ))) for forcing normal humans to live around these animals need to have justice brought to their families.

fuck i hate niggers.
So did you went home and rage tweet about getting slapped

Uncle Ruckus

Forum Clout

fuck i hate niggers.
You have to take solace in the fact that the reason retards have such a self entitled "what chu gun do about it" attitude comes down to them being made at nature for getting the short end of the stick. They suck and they know it. In some strange way, their attitude is proof of your superiority. You can't be a better person without having people beneath you. In my 20s I've had told the lady off but now I just want to get home to my family in one piece.