• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Rogan's comedy club?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
The Comedy Mothership....oooof.

Also nice tunic, stupid.

1678356038059.png

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Is he wearing a dress? I'm even shorter than Rogan, and I'm still able to wear clothes that fit.

My guess is that he lives in such a bubble that he's totally unaware of how much of a manlet he is.
He thinks that his physical appearance comes from "violence" in his family's lineage even though he should be the first person to know that he's juiced up.

I don't know anything about that stuff so I hope "juiced up" was the cool way to phrase it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The Comedy Mothership....oooof.

Also nice tunic, stupid.

View attachment 100180
Remember when the year 2000 rolled around and there was a period where everything was "futuristic" looking? Like, there was a lot of sparkly silver clothing and pleather and people wore snowboard goggles year round and things had unnecessary domes and shit on them? That's what his gay spaceship stage reminds me of.