• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW relistening to Morcheeba in adulthood realizing the teen you thought the most basic adult contemporary was cool cuz drug reference in one song?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I apreciate some of their stuff, didn't notice the drug reference (which song?)

Listening to 'The Sea' with a joint would still be pretty chill, sometimes it's just nice to calm down (with or without the spliff)

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I apreciate some of their stuff, didn't notice the drug reference (which song?)

Listening to 'The Sea' with a joint would still be pretty chill, sometimes it's just nice to calm down (with or without the spliff)
Trigger Hippie was my group of friends go to in preparation for psychedelics to kick in. There was a really good remix on a compilation called "This is Trip Hop"

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
There was a really good remix on a compilation called "This is Trip Hop"
I know the song, but I'll check-out the remix.

Since we're talking that genre; I always preferred 'The Napoli mix' of Massive Attack's Karmacoma but you're though right that is mostly stoned/drug music. Although some people like to put down the booze &/or anger & just chill for a bit.

The most drug-referencing album (which I think is from that era) I can think of is Gomez - Whippin Picadilly, especially remember the track 'Get Miles'

EDIT: not 'Get Miles' it's called 'Rick's Wagon' - possibly a better song, still in that trip-hop vain but with slow dirty guitars

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Morcheeba’s alright, nothin wrong with smokin a little bit of the Devil’s lettuce as I call it and giving Charango a spin, brotherman.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
the Devil’s lettuce
33486547958_b02ae067aa_b.jpg