• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Redditors losing their minds?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Faggotry of the highest order. I hope it kills reddit and it's hilarious that subs only went dark for 2 days. Yeah, that will show em.
I can’t imagine how much of a hit to their userbase they lost by becoming so censor heavy. It’s very heavy handed and if you’re a normal person who doesn’t let politics affect your entire life then that place has to annoy you unless you’re on some niche hobby sub.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I can’t imagine how much of a hit to their userbase they lost by becoming so censor heavy. It’s very heavy handed and if you’re a normal person who doesn’t let politics affect your entire life then that place has to annoy you unless you’re on some niche hobby sub.

I was reading a thread about Elon banning 'cis' on Twitter earlier and I always sort by controversial on any threads related to trans shit since it's the only way to find any normal discussion. At least half the comments were "removed by moderator" and any comments that weren't just blatantly pro-trans or virtue signaling were heavily downvoted and the people called bigots etc. It's crazy how extreme left that site is considering it's one of the biggest sites in the world.

The most obnoxious userbase of any site by far. I really hope it all goes to shit (more than it has already).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I was reading a thread about Elon banning 'cis' on Twitter earlier and I always sort by controversial on any threads related to trans shit since it's the only way to find any normal discussion. At least half the comments were "removed by moderator" and any comments that weren't just blatantly pro-trans or virtue signaling were heavily downvoted and the people called bigots etc. It's crazy how extreme left that site is considering it's one of the biggest sites in the world.

The most obnoxious userbase of any site by far. I really hope it all goes to shit (more than it has already).
They spend all day online and gaming so of course they dominate online discourse. They’re not sane or healthy people. I worked with one troon and it was not fun.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I love it. No matter which direction this faggy protest went, it’s a win. Moderators success and reddit backs down, messing up their IPO? A win. Moderators pussy out? We now know they’re even bigger pussies than we imagined. Win. Moderators get kicked out, new ones come in, and the user base suffers as a result? Win. Literally no way to lose.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I love it. No matter which direction this faggy protest went, it’s a win. Moderators success and reddit backs down, messing up their IPO? A win. Moderators pussy out? We now know they’re even bigger pussies than we imagined. Win. Moderators get kicked out, new ones come in, and the user base suffers as a result? Win. Literally no way to lose.
Who gives a shit? That website’s good days are long gone. I don’t really care what happens to it because they fucked themselves over. I’m sure someone here will update me though.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
pkhbxc.jpg

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Even for niche hobbies, Reddit is always the lowest tier for information. Basic bitch knowledge presented with soy fused cheerleading of one another.

How do I open task manager? :image_9247:

Terrific question, good sir! :image_9250:

GAY.

Jaded old boomers on 90s forums such as this have the real autistic knowledge presented with appropriately weathered personalities I've come to trust. Hope Reddit implodes but I'm sure something even gayer would just replace it.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
I’m totally out of the loop because I have a career, family, life, money, etc….

Can someone tl;dr this Reddit shit for me? I browse some subs occasionally, but really couldn’t give two shits about what happens there. Goddamn pro- trans fags who id fuck till they love me, but I digress…