• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Quantum Leap (Slant Eyed Concksucker) Reboot?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Sadly, I will give it a chance. It's probably more of a hate watch, but I'm curious to see how it goes- will it be woke? Asian guys are basically white to most liberals, so it doesn't really bother me too much that the Jews went in that direction, rather than have some gay nigger step into the role (even the Jews know that would be series suicide).

I wonder what wrongs he'll make right- maybe leap into Derek Chavin and take his knee off the niggers neck and just give him a citation for being a complete nigger. That would have saved a lot of lives and a lot of money-- although it would have robbed us of the Kyle Rittenhouse kike kills. It's a tough one, man.

Edit: apparently the people behind the reboot assume that new fans are retarded and the old fans have Alzheimer's- as they use almost the whole first episode to tell the audience what is happening. The original didn't do that during the two-episode pilot.

Last edited:
G

Sadly, I will give it a chance. It's probably more of a hate watch, but I'm curious to see how it goes- will it be woke? Asian guys are basically white to most hardwire liberals, so it doesn't really bother me too much that the Jews went in that direction, rather than have some gay nigger step into the role (even the Jews know that would be series suicide).

I wonder what wrongs he'll make right- maybe leap into Derek Chavin and take his knee off the niggers neck and just give him a citation for being a complete nigger. That would have save a lot of lives and a lot of money-- although it would have robbed us of the Kyle Rittenhouse kike mills. It's a tough one, man.
He’s going to go fix someone’s math homework in every episode

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
the people behind the reboot assume that new fans are retarded and the old fans have Alzheimer's- as they use almost the whole first episode to tell the audience what is happening.
yes and that's a correct assumption for them to make

normies are stupid.......they are literal mouth breathers who don't know Jim Jarmusch from Gym the place you go to lift weights

Shit- even 50 year olds who watched the original show don't even know what a Scott Bakula is anymore

remember guys- people who complain about how hollywood isn't original, or "woke casting" or, (((Them))) are 1 out of say 200 people

Most people want to drink Mountain Dew Code Red (which is a bit overrated) buy the same COD game every year, and watch NCIS

EDIT: not everyone in the world is Chris Kilgore, or fucking Nat Hentoff
EDIT2: I actually like the yearly COD releases....

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The finale didn't even explain it. I watched every episode of that damn show, every Wednesday night, and didn't even get closure... Fuck you, Bakula!
I think it was a paradox in that the whole show was him trying to leap home, but in the end it was revealed that he the power to leap at any point- but in the end, he decided he was better off changing the future for good.