• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW putting on a dress as a legal defense?

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-64413242

Saw posted somewhere else and thought it was a bit. The discussion was around the fact that not only did some psychopath put on a wig to avoid a mens prison but the ONLY reason they didn't send him to a womens prison was because he was a women rapist. IE, had he just murdered someone or maybe diddled a few dozen kids it would be fine to send him to a womens prison as I think Scotland has ruled you can declare your gender on the spot. The context I had it shown to me was that the stupid BBC are still referring to this maniac as a women. I heard they were promoting this shit but even they had a hard time keeping on message dealing with this disaster.

If I ever get arrested for anything the first thing I'm doing is giving a womens name