• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Putin being right

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Let’s not pretend that because of his corruption and gangster past it means he isn’t correct ideologically.

Our presidents son is on record threatening Chinese businesses with his father to get bribes amongst a million other things and the press is covering it up. Let’s not get on a high horse like Patrick Tomlinson would.

Or you know, that we invade and kill millions ceaselessly or dropped atomic bombs on civilians who were already defeated just to see what happens/flex.

But ya, whenever I hear Putin’s takes on things I never disagree with him, that’s my point.

The cringe geo political experts who pretend to know everything like it’s a big game of age of empires is also funny. Ukraine should order units of pikemen to quickly bolster the counter offensive. I saw a headline about Wagner mutiny IT’S OVER FOR PUTIN NOW! HERE’S WHY! HE’S ALREADY FLEEING!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
that last paragraph = broodal

We’re with the wagners

IMG_0092.jpeg

G

some questions for Putin:

1-What's up with the space race? Why were the Russians always the Washington Generals to NASA's Harlem Globetrotters?
2-Why did USSR stop at Berlin? Why did the Soviets bleed 20+ million deaths in WW2, to have USA reap all the West European rewards?
3-Why can't Russia blitzkrieg thru Ukraine?
4-Why did you want to be part of NATO (up until 2007)?
5-Why does Russia have HIV rates higher than many African countries?
6-Why is Russia's life expectancy the lowest for a Europ-oid nation?
7-Why was the "pinnacle" of Russian civilian technology, the shitty "Lada"
8-What does Russia offer the world, that the West cannot? (this will be the good one)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
some questions for Putin:

1-What's up with the space race? Why were the Russians always the Washington Generals to NASA's Harlem Globetrotters?
2-Why did USSR stop at Berlin? Why did the Soviets bleed 20+ million deaths in WW2, to have USA reap all the West European rewards?
3-Why can't Russia blitzkrieg thru Ukraine?
4-Why did you want to be part of NATO (up until 2007)?
5-Why does Russia have HIV rates higher than many African countries?
6-Why is Russia's life expectancy the lowest for a Europ-oid nation?
7-Why was the "pinnacle" of Russian civilian technology, the shitty "Lada"
8-What does Russia offer the world, that the West cannot? (this will be the good one)

The world isn’t black and white.

Why is the average American morbidly obese, eating genetically modified food that gives them cancer? Why are we a vassal state for Israel? Why do we teach children about gay anal sex and say it’s pride to do so? Why do we have an economy that runs on a Ponzi scheme of imaginary numbers and debt?

If you’re take away is that I endorse Russia from this, you’re wrong.

G

The world isn’t black and white.

Why is the average American morbidly obese, eating genetically modified food that gives them cancer? Why are we a vassal state for Israel? Why do we teach children about gay anal sex and say it’s pride to do so? Why do we have an economy that runs on a Ponzi scheme of imaginary numbers and debt?

If you’re take away is that I endorse Russia from this, you’re wrong.
Your takes are cliche though...like 50% of Americans are pro-Putin because they see him as 'christian-y' or something. Russia treats Muslims worse than the West does.

For eg, everybody likes DA CHECHENS because even though they're Muzzie, they're white-ish. Why do you think Chechens are getting positive press these days? Because the only Chechens you hear about are like people like Ramzan Kadyrov (sold out chechen heroes and chechnya itself so that he can be a Russian satrap). All the good (true Muslim with taqwa) chechens were killed in the 90s chechen war of independence. Then Russia propped up snitches and claims it has a 'representative' in the Muslim South Caucasus.

Why do you think Europeans prefer being cucked by the satanic Anglo-American realm to siding with Russia? They saw what Russians did to Warsaw pact nations.

Its clear Russian psyops is leveraging American conservative "grievance". But truth is, they have nothing to offer you. Your camp gives them leeway you wouldnt otherwise because you see fellow whites talk about god country etc, but in the grand scheme of things, Russia is not bringing forth a real "alternative" they just wannna take over global supremacy, but dont have any original principles. Marxism is a (((Western))) construct, not Russian anyway.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Your takes are cliche though...like 50% of Americans are pro-Putin because they see him as 'christian-y' or something. Russia treats Muslims worse than the West does.

For eg, everybody likes DA CHECHENS because even though they're Muzzie, they're white-ish. Why do you think Chechens are getting positive press these days? Because the only Chechens you hear about are like people like Ramzan Kadyrov (sold out chechen heroes and chechnya itself so that he can be a Russian satrap). All the good (true Muslim with taqwa) chechens were killed in the 90s chechen war of independence. Then Russia propped up snitches and claims it has a 'representative' in the Muslim South Caucasus.

Why do you think Europeans prefer being cucked by the satanic Anglo-American realm to siding with Russia? They saw what Russians did to Warsaw pact nations.

Its clear Russian psyops is leveraging American conservative "grievance". But truth is, they have nothing to offer you. Your camp gives them leeway you wouldnt otherwise because you see fellow whites talk about god country etc, but in the grand scheme of things, Russia is not bringing forth a real "alternative" they just wannna take over global supremacy, but dont have any original principles. Marxism is a (((Western))) construct, not Russian anyway.

I’m not disagreeing with that assessment, I’m disagreeing with the way you’re obviously turning it into a teams sport game. I’m saying Putin ideologically is correct in terms of what he at least pretends to care about. I’m not endorsing him as a leader or an alternative to our also morally repugnant system.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
In political jargon, a useful idiot is a term currently used to reference a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause—particularly a bad cause originating from a devious, ruthless source—without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically being used by the cause's leaders.

G

I’m not disagreeing with that assessment, I’m disagreeing with the way you’re obviously turning it into a teams sport game. I’m saying Putin ideologically is correct in terms of what he at least pretends to care about. I’m not endorsing him as a leader or an alternative to our also morally repugnant system.
This is as "versus" as it gets. If not here, where? Actual sports?

G

Politics and Ideology is the true "vs". It is black and white. The real "race". With Zero Sum results (2nd place doesnt get silver medal, but terms of surrender, concessions, colonization, etc)

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
just because others are wrong, doesn't mean he's 'right'... what does that even mean nowadays anyway?

Fuck the globalists, I say yes... but Putin was all-in wit da young global elites. Has he gone rogue? I dunno... but we've still got perpetual wars & the rich are getting richer. I don't want nuclear annihilation bit Putin has allowed this carry-on. It still has the feel of pantomime, even if the hands-on players don't realise it

G

I see things as a simpleton. Things are either pro-me or anti-me. I just did a search for "Ron Fez Pedophile cluster", which was a bit I could find on youtube 5 yrs ago. Now it's gone. So I want Putin to conquer the world and prison the kid touchers, even though Russia is the mecca of such behavior.

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
Russia invades countries and kills millions too and on a much larger scale. Fucking insane, drunk hypocrites

And the A bomb on a "defeated enemy" that still hadn't surrendered and was still actively fighting? Ok