• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW potatoes

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I decided to grow potatoes in my backyard to give me something to do that didn't involve drinking. Now I have 50lbs of potatoes and more coming in.

Besides shoving them up my ass what should I do with them? I don't eat a lot of potatoes. Is vodka hard to make?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Make a soup with them and post a picture of it.
Don't forget the saltines!

cum-bowl.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Fast and dirty Mediterranean creamed potato soup with lamb meat balls. I didn't put a lot of effort into the meatballs.

View attachment 64531
Just to be clear she thinks I'm a tard for making soup at 830pm for new.onaforums.net. I don't disagree with her and it feels like I just named 5 breakfast cereals and got fucked by Gavin. But I get bored and the combo of Kafta and cumin worked. She said it's like eating a middle eastern cock after McDonald's French fries, whatever that means.

G

Just to be clear she thinks I'm a tard for making soup at 830pm for new.onaforums.net. I don't disagree with her and it feels like I just named 5 breakfast cereals and got fucked by Gavin. But I get bored and the combo of Kafta and cumin worked. She said it's like eating a middle eastern cock after McDonald's French fries, whatever that means.
And what are you going to do with the other 49 lbs?