• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Podcasts?

LOS is still pretty consistently good. RAP is still good. I still have enough mindless shit to do like cleaning and laundry that I can keep up with those.

But a big problem is that there's none of my "peers" doing podcasts right now. There are no white working class native born New Yorkers that are in their late 40's doing comedy anymore. That's who I'd like to be listening to. Not endless garbage about the craft just shoot the shit like bros.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I've actually really come around on the Adam Friedland show, which is Cum Town but without Stav. I had tapped out on Cum Town long ago but Nick and Adam actually seem very into the new show and have been having a lot of fun with it. It's great because now Stav has all that free time to dunk on the chuds and Healthcare the abortion minimum wage.

Tim Dillon had an incredible run. The early eps of his podcast on gas digital with Ray Kump are very good. The solo post ray episodes are really fucking funny too. It has only begun to get shitty in the last year or so. When you make 250k on patreon every month you're gonna get complacent I guess.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
We have reached peak over saturation. They all talk shop , they all have the same guests , they all babble about the same stories in the same way. Even gimmicky pods like derosas one about food end up falling into that. We need some kind of economic collapse to get these bums off youtube and rss feeds.
Honestly the only one I can think of thats not like this (even though i still don’t listen to it) is Bill Burrs podcast where he decides to literally ramble about anything rather than seemingly rambling about the same 5 topics over and over again.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Was thinking of making a Podcast Hate thread. I loved the classic Robert Kelly and Sometimes Colin Quinn. Also enjoyed early YKWD and Legion of Skanks. Although what's with comedians talking about dude's dicks all the time? Lowbrow humor can be funny, but you listen to some of these fruitcakes and they sound like they're gushing talking about another guy's schlong. "Aw man, I bet he's got a hanger" is something you'd hear on one of these shows. Pretty gay honestly. I'm not a prude but the way these cum-brained retards talk about sexual stuff all the time like edgy high schoolers...I can just feel myself getting dumber the more I listen. Grow up, faggots.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Was thinking of making a Podcast Hate thread. I loved the classic Robert Kelly and Sometimes Colin Quinn. Also enjoyed early YKWD and Legion of Skanks. Although what's with comedians talking about dude's dicks all the time? Lowbrow humor can be funny, but you listen to some of these fruitcakes and they sound like they're gushing talking about another guy's schlong. "Aw man, I bet he's got a hanger" is something you'd hear on one of these shows. Pretty gay honestly. I'm not a prude but the way these cum-brained retards talk about sexual stuff all the time like edgy high schoolers...I can just feel myself getting dumber the more I listen. Grow up, faggots.

Early YKWD with Luis, Soder, and List is hilarious. I still listen to LOS, the only hilarious podcast left in my opinion. Luis is so hateable that it becomes endearing and hilarious. Funniest guy in podcasting.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
For me, there can only be one.
B65790AE-2027-4352-960C-4058E07D8A6B.jpeg