• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Phil Hendrie?

G

I only ever pulled over while driving, to laugh, cuz of Phil Hendrie.

2002-2006 Phil Hendrie = funniest shit on radio
I loved the character that liked to have “sess” with lots of women

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I first heard him on KFI around 1991 or 1992. So he's been grinding away at it for a while.

When he first did the show, he put in a lot more effort to make it seem "real" and I think 80% of the audience was fooled.
Tom Leykis was on KFI at the same time, and the two got into a pissing match because Hendrie turned Leykis into a character on his show:

Leykis had this habit of getting into pissing contests and getting the other person fired. Years later he was languising in obscurity on KLSX, when he wound up in a fistfight with Riki Rachtmann. Riki (from Headbanger's Ball) had a show that was more popular. Since Riki started the fight, KLSX fired him and Leykis wound up taking over his timeslot. This basically shot him to fame.

Rachtmann wound up becoming a car salesman in Long Beach. Similar to how that Cannibal Dude sells timeshares now.