• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Peep Show

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I want to fuck that posh cunt Big Suze.

screen-shot-2019-05-21-at-14-47-31-1558447267.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Weird you bring it up now. I just finished another viewing of it. The first season was a brilliant satire of life as a 20 something loser, and after that it became slightly more outrageous. It's still one of the best shows of all time, and they never stooped so low as to have a very special episode or a serious moment. Any serious moments are only there to make the humiliation worse. And they never over used the fan favorite characters like Johnson or SuperHans - they showed up only when they were needed.

The final season is still pretty good, despite what others think. And I like how it ended.
Back where they started, a couple of losers who hate\depend on each other..

G

It's entertaining. Ive only laughed at it a few times though. The person who got me into it said I'm like Jez. And showed me the episode where he starts day drinking.