• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW paul pelosi getting hammered by his fag lover?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If it was a B&E or a scorned lover he is still going to get the book thrown at him. Everyone is scrambling so hard to squeeze more political discourse out it. He is a drugged up nut bag that has played both sides of the political spectrum. Reps and Dems are both trying to play the " He is one of yours !"

Forum Clout
So in this scenario does the 82 year old blow the younger guy or is it the other around? Was he pitching, not catching?
Apparently most of the gay community are bottoms. So I imagine what happens is two guys meet up and it turns into this kind of rock-paper-scissors draw where on the count of three, both guys gape their asshole and look at each other disappointment realizing neither one are going to throw down scissors. It's hard to see why it wouldn't come to violence when you both realize you're not getting your anus pounded tonight.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Odd physics with the Pelosi house. Usually when you break a window from the outside the glass goes inside, but the broken glass at their place was outside the door.

Also pretty weird that he was given an opportunity to walk away and call 911, from his phone that was supposedly charging in the bathroom.

Also weird that he knew the guy's name.

🤔

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Odd physics with the Pelosi house. Usually when you break a window from the outside the glass goes inside, but the broken glass at their place was outside the door.

Also pretty weird that he was given an opportunity to walk away and call 911, from his phone that was supposedly charging in the bathroom.

Also weird that he knew the guy's name.

🤔
I saw someone shut that down by saying "life isn't like CSI". Wow you sure showed them!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Oh I see the narrative is now that Paul spoke in code on the phone to get the police to arive. Nothing to see here folks!

I saw that faggot shit too.

He is the husband of what? the 2nd most powerful person in America? and there is no PSD at the house. bullshit.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
What do you think started the fight? Paul burnt the quiche? The homeless fuck said he preferred Barbara Streisand to Judy Garland?

knocking out windows and shit, the dude most have been fearing for his life. party of peace and love thou