• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW ordering coffee as your drink at McDonald's

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I don't drink soda so I'll normally get a nice black coffee to go along with my 2 burgers (only onions) when I go down to the McDonald's hamburger stand. I assume this is what people did in days of yore.
That's what my grandmother used to enjoy. A plain McD hamburger, black coffee, and a post-prandial Camel.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
this is a conflicting one

if you're going to McDonalds and only ordering coffee then the fuck is wrong with you

I am okay with ordering coffee with your meal at McDonalds however I'm not okay with drinking coffee with your meal

your palette can't enjoy coffee when it's combined with food...you can however totally have coffee before a meal

....it's a nightmare living with myself

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

if you're going to McDonalds and only ordering coffee then the fuck is wrong with you

I am okay with ordering coffee with your meal at McDonalds however I'm not okay with drinking coffee with your meal

your palette can't enjoy coffee when it's combined with food...you can however totally have coffee before a meal

a sensible take from maybe the last sensible man alive

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

We know.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I might be a huge piece of shit but I'm not the type of gu..............

.......I should just stop at "I might be a huge piece of shit"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
When I worked a summer job with teamsters I used to go to Pats Steaks on my lunch break. Noticed they sold a 50 cent cup of mud.
The type of madman thats devouring a cheesesteak and then downing a piping hot black Nescafe brew must be a dying breed.
A real lunch pail kinda guy. Salt of da earth.