• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW odd pets?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
DD9562F0-00FB-43DC-882E-3AAC57CC5689.jpeg

I’ve been considering getting a Praying Mantis for a while now. They look cool and some of the breeds are actually pretty aesthetically pleasing. They also don’t take up much room and are relatively easy to care for.

I also wanna throw faggot house spiders in it’s enclosure.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I judge anyone who doesn't have a cat or a dog. Those actually show affection, can play and see entertaining. The rest? What exactly do they do? I guess a horse could count as a good pet but you can't really have that in your home all the time
The thing about dogs and cats is that you have to cut off their balls, they are your best friends wouldnt want that happen to my worst enemy

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
View attachment 88016

I’ve been considering getting a Praying Mantis for a while now. They look cool and some of the breeds are actually pretty aesthetically pleasing. They also don’t take up much room and are relatively easy to care for.

I also wanna throw faggot house spiders in it’s enclosure.
How can you even fuck that thing?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I really wanted to get a peacock mantis shrimp because they look fucking cool and supposedly exhibit some kind of intelligence, but I'm glad I didn't since I've been done and over with having a marine aquarium for years now. I only have one clown fish left after everything I had and it won't fucking die so I can finally get rid of everything and free up space in my living room. I don't know how it's going on almost 15 years old, it should've died by now, especially with my daughter banging on the glass and screaming at it all the time.

G

Nothing will ever top that the state of Connecticut allowed a woman to have a uncaged chimp for a pet.
[MEDIA=youtube]bdAs8cJK29g[/MEDIA]
Pump it with drugs then send your friend over holding its special toy so that that the crazy fucker thinks its being robbed

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Pump it with drugs then send your friend over holding its special toy so that that the crazy fucker thinks its being robbed
The xanax withdrawl is supposedly what triggered the event. He drank wine with her at dinner every night. That story was crazy as hell. I was never able to find what dose Xans she was giving him.

Another crazy story, remember the guy who opened all the cages and released all his tigers and chimps and fucking rhinos or whatever the fuck and then killed himself? They flew in safari guides (and Steve Irwin) and were wandering through Pennsylvania (or wherever it was) hunting lions and tigers in peoples back yards.

Edit: here it is

Last edited: