• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Not washing your penis after sex

Do you wash your pecka after sex?

• Never

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Always

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I stick it in a second hole without washing

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Sex?

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Fucked a girl out in Easton, Pennsylvania one night but forgot I had a date w my girlfriend the following morning -- in Elizabeth, NJ. I raced back to a headache waiting for me, but after twenty minutes of apologizing I managed to get a blowjob anyway.

Between the drive and the "I'm sorry, I was down the shore with friends last night," there was just enough time for the first girl's cunt juice to shellac over my dick like Magic Shell. It's a miracle she didn't notice. Or maybe she didn't care...

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
D
If anything it’s safer to get a hooker.
Depends where. If we're talking a government licensed tested once a month hooker, sure. If we're talking a Brantford, Ontario nothing to lose 3 kids in foster care and a huge fentanyl habit, deaths door, 15 bucks to tie you off and jerk you off hooker, no no no.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
D

Depends where. If we're talking a government licensed tested once a month hooker, sure. If we're talking a Brantford, Ontario nothing to lose 3 kids in foster care and a huge fentanyl habit, deaths door, 15 bucks to tie you off and jerk you off hooker, no no no.
Hookers make you wear condoms, most regular women do not.