• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Not Another Teen Movie?

G

It went from guilty pleasure to, I will fucking cut you if you don't like this movie. It's pretty much the last parody movie that's worth a shit. [MEDIA=youtube]mWUhNdBRSPs[/MEDIA]
I don't care how many times I watch that movie, when the chef turns around during the song and sings out "I just jerked off in your French toast"... A niggaz ribs is TOTALLED.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Never watched this. I dont mind a teen comedy movie. Any other recommendations? And please, nothing produced by color climax between the 60s and 70s. Im not Prince JVstin.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I think Wet Hot American Summer is the last good parody movie but I remember this being funny in high school. Was scared to revisit it now and find out it stinks. Maybe I'll watch it again.
They Came Together is also pretty funny as far as modern parody movies go.

G

I think Wet Hot American Summer is the last good parody movie but I remember this being funny in high school. Was scared to revisit it now and find out it stinks. Maybe I'll watch it again.
They Came Together is also pretty funny as far as modern parody movies go.
What makes it extra funny to me is the main character is Captain America

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Thats my fav part too 😐
Looks like little miss 'can't think of anything funny to say'......couldn't think of anything funny to say

195c2b1c82b41c9f3446847c79f06660.jpg

Forum Clout
Never watched this. I dont mind a teen comedy movie. Any other recommendations? And please, nothing produced by color climax between the 60s and 70s. Im not Prince JVstin.
Scary Movie 2 if only for Chris Elliot and David Cross. That lame firestone joke gets me loffing.

This was one of my favorite bits since Columbine was still pretty recent when it came out Kazaa really motherfucked this movie.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I've never seen it. I was never a big fan of these sort of spoof movies, but I'll trust you guys and give this one a watch

G

It went from guilty pleasure to, I will fucking cut you if you don't like this movie. It's pretty much the last parody movie that's worth a shit. [MEDIA=youtube]mWUhNdBRSPs[/MEDIA]
It’s the only parody that makes sense. The rest were just short shitty skits laced together for no reason. More to the point where we at with Addams Family actresses?