• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW niggers in Buffalo NY being niggers (snowstorm edition).

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I’m so sick of having to pay fucking taxes to live in a “civilized country” when niggers not only don’t add anything, the only thing they are a expert in is destroying shit.

With all the snow in Buffalo Ny, what do these fucking retarded niggers do? Loot, steal cars on the side of the road, and cause property damage.

It’s so fucking annoying and embarrassing at this point . I was stuck in Florida during a hurricane, and sure enough, the Nike store 5 minutes away got fucking looted.

I watched a video on Gab today of a nigger straight up stealing a truck and a guy politely asking him not to. The owner left it on the road because he couldn’t move it due to the snow.

Niggers straight up do not add value to anything , and they make things worse for Honest hard working people.

I was driving by a nigger with my window open yesterday; he kept looking at me on the side of the road, I asked him if he wanted something, and he straight up got angry and said something like “ naaa dug, I just be standin here yea.”

I hate fucking life

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I was driving by a nigger with my window open yesterday; he kept looking at me on the side of the road, I asked him if he wanted something, and he straight up got angry and said something like “ naaa dug, I just be standin here yea.”
Same thing happened to me, man. I was driving by this nog and asked him if he needed anything, he was just staring at me with his mouth ajar. He just went “So so so so so so” and I drove away.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Now now I'm sure there were a few hu-white and Hispanic people joining in, let's not limit the looting to just the afro-american community
Right? The fucking local news always waits until whitey are done looting and only record the spooks. Whitey is very quick and efficient with looting, that's why you never see them.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Cheer up, Jimbo.

1672231118423708m.jpg