• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Nigger Reaction Videos to "White Music?"

Forum Clout
There is nothing that gets my blood boiling more than a nigger reaction channel. Reaction channels are lowest effort AIDS but nigger reaction channels are all fake. Oh I'm supposed to believe you've never heard Welcome to the Jungle before when you've got ten Bengals jerseys in the background and they play it every third down on defense? Niggers used to admit to knowing white music.

And I can't find the clip of him and the other negros singing "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Black people reacting to white music is a guilty pleasure of mine. It reminds me of when I was a little nigger and I only knew songs like Enter Sandman, but never knew Metallica used to be incredible.

6:36. I had a similar reaction 16 years ago.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
It's the absolute lowest shit on Youtube but it's funny to imagine that's what really happens even if the camera wasn't there. Some spook in Alabama listening to Piano Man for the first time, pausing it every 20 seconds so he can chimp slap the table, bug his eyes out, and say "got daymn".

G

the black react to bill burr are the WORSTTTTT spits on floor. I live in a place with zero blacks and I am very happy. genuinely.

The one thing that stays constant, the older I get, the more unfunny unironic of a racist I become. many such cases.:image_9253:

we got degrees and shiieeeeet

[MEDIA=youtube]6Xh4JUVs5Uo:36[/MEDIA]

EraGodless

Forum Clout
There is nothing that gets my blood boiling more than a nigger reaction channel. Reaction channels are lowest effort AIDS but nigger reaction channels are all fake. Oh I'm supposed to believe you've never heard Welcome to the Jungle before when you've got ten Bengals jerseys in the background and they play it every third down on defense? Niggers used to admit to knowing white music.

And I can't find the clip of him and the other negros singing "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner.

Anthony: "You got the standouts like U2. ... I'm really into The White Stripes."

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
the black react to bill burr are the WORSTTTTT spits on floor. I live in a place with zero blacks and I am very happy. genuinely.

The one thing that stays constant, the older I get, the more unfunny unironic of a racist I become. many such cases.:image_9253:

we got degrees and shiieeeeet

I moved from Chocolate City, where I lived in and around for over a decade, to the Midwest.

Less than 1% of the pop is black. The ones that live here are even somehow well-behaved. It's magnificent. I'll never leave.

Forum Clout
I've seen a few of these, and three seconds after the song begins they're already jumping up and down and hysterically screaming, like if someone threw some bananas into the chimp enclosure at the zoo. It must be weird for them to hear music that doesn't feature some mush-mouthed moron gloating about his clothes or some depraved whore moaning about her pussy.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I've seen a few of these, and three seconds after the song begins they're already jumping up and down and hysterically screaming, like if someone threw some bananas into the chimp enclosure at the zoo. It must be weird for them to hear music that doesn't feature some mush-mouthed moron gloating about his clothes or some depraved whore moaning about her pussy.

Forum Clout

I saw one where some guy was listening to Led Zeppelin for the first time, "Dazed And Confused" I think. And within twenty seconds he was just losing his mind over this fifty-plus year old song, like the concept of four guys playing musical instruments together was just totally inconceivable. "Hip-hop" ruined the appreciation of musicianship in popular music, so they hear a great riff or a keyboard passage and they just can't believe it, it's totally alien to them.

Forum Clout
I saw this recommended while looking for the original earlier today and remembered this thread.

Even though Axl's voice sounds like shit I love that version, but now I know there is a baboon reaction video to it and I feel sick.