• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Nick Mullen

Forum Clout
I like him fine. The "ironic detached" shit kind of grows old, but he's genuinely -and make no mistake if he wasn't I'd inform you otherwise- funny enough for me to not hate him. I do feel like he really threw in the towel on his "My career will never be anything except retard, faggot and n-word jokes" far too early, like at the very first adversity he just flung his hands in the air and resigned himself to being Cumtown Guy forever.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I like him fine. The "ironic detached" shit kind of grows old, but he's genuinely -and make no mistake if he wasn't I'd inform you otherwise- funny enough for me to not hate him. I do feel like he really threw in the towel on his "My career will never be anything except retard, faggot and n-word jokes" far too early, like at the very first adversity he just flung his hands in the air and resigned himself to being Cumtown Guy forever.
Seems like he’s everything this forum should admire. I think the core of our belief system starts with the Patrice philosophy and being a “professional bridge burner” and not selling out to a fault, even if it means living a tormented life and ultimately untimely death.

Forum Clout
Seems like he’s everything this forum should admire. I think the core of our belief system starts with the Patrice philosophy and being a “professional bridge burner” and not selling out to a fault, even if it means living a tormented life and ultimately untimely death.
Eeeh yes and no.

I think he would have "sold out" if he had access to the subreddit and was instructed to delete it, "or else". That said, I genuinely think he could be a bigger deal than he is now, same sense of humor and all, and for whatever reason has just given up.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Nick says depressive shit that makes me go "I've thought that same thing..." and it hits me a little bit. He seems all miserable but then people have commented that he seems happy in person and is usually smiling at shows and having a good time. He's just a walking Tortured Artist trope. He also has some retarded political opinions but he has to with the crowd he's in. Overall, I just want him to attack Stav for betraying him overnight on the advice of his new agent.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He’s always been funny but he’s definitely a closeted homosexual. Not sure why he won’t come out when his audience would love it. Great writer and beyond hilarious off the cuff. He’s a wayfunnier and less open version of Tim Dillon.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
He busted his ass working horrible dead end jobs, living in a squalid chink shithole illegal NYC apartment for years and doing stand up constantly on top of it all. Then he starts a retarded (but still very funny) podcast and within 2 years is making 50k a month. I don't blame him for giving up on stand up, though he's been pumping out clips lately on IG and YouTube and he's been performing a lot more. I hope he puts out a special soon. He almost reminds me of attell in how funny he is but resistant to fame he is at the same time. It's unfortunate but I guess he'll never be overexposed doing what he's been doing.

I've really enjoyed watching him and Adam rediscover their enthusiasm on TAFS.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He busted his ass working horrible dead end jobs, living in a squalid chink shithole illegal NYC apartment for years and doing stand up constantly on top of it all. Then he starts a retarded (but still very funny) podcast and within 2 years is making 50k a month. I don't blame him for giving up on stand up, though he's been pumping out clips lately on IG and YouTube and he's been performing a lot more. I hope he puts out a special soon. He almost reminds me of attell in how funny he is but resistant to fame he is at the same time. It's unfortunate but I guess he'll never be overexposed doing what he's been doing.

The only thing that really bugs me about him is that he claimed Patrice said he was funny. Besides that, he’s definitely very funny and talented.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think the guy has all the talent and skill needed to be in that weird space that Doug Stanhope and Dave Attell occupy, but has absolutely no self confidence and seems to being so afraid of failure that he never really tries for anything. Cumtown was a little cult success in spite of the fact nothing went into it, and I think it just gave him an excuse to continue on his path of "can't win, don't try". I think switching to cold showers and eating more red meats could propel him to stardom, and holy shit, if he does guided meditation, he could be president.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

TAFS has introduced me to a few great guests (the Commie faggot who went overseas to fight ISIL, the music faggot who is some weird lo-fi cult hero/troll/Trump supporter, the meditating Jew faggot who isn't Jewish but can fly, etc.) Great for a ~1hr listen every week.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Nick Mullen is average height

Screenshot_20230326_221948_PicCollage.jpg

G

Nick says depressive shit that makes me go "I've thought that same thing..." and it hits me a little bit. He seems all miserable but then people have commented that he seems happy in person and is usually smiling at shows and having a good time. He's just a walking Tortured Artist trope. He also has some retarded political opinions but he has to with the crowd he's in. Overall, I just want him to attack Stav for betraying him overnight on the advice of his new agent.
Inconoclast Nick is the character he does that bothers me. We get it, Nick.

But I love the guy’s sense of humor. I really am immature enough to laugh at “I’m gay!” Over and over again. I do suck.