• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW never being able to afford a home thanks to inflation and Biden's new faggot rule forcing responsible people to subsidize loser's mortgages?

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Usually you get rewarded for taking on riskier investments with more interest. Lending to a retard with no money is much riskier than lending to a doctor, nurse etc so the bank gets a more sure thing but less interest as well. Now nigger Biden is redistributing wealth so I can subsidize some illegal spic's mortgage. Nevermind that Biden's administration has risen interest rates to 6% in just a few years.

It's like we learned nothing about lending money to impulsive retards from the 2008 sub-prime mortgage crisis. Some patriot needs to load up fortnite and kill everyone in charge, time for a clean slate.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This has been going on for decades with business loans. Chinks and gooks were getting interest free loans from the government to open up restaurants and nail salons. In the 70s or 80s if you were a goof you could apply for a free business loan from the government hence the millions chink and gook owned businesses spawning in the last few decades out of nowhere. We had some fucking chink open up a massage parlor near me last year, with taxpayer funded loans, and it was used as a front to import chink women for illegal slave labor and now it is closed and boarded up after the FBI shut it down.

The loans that NFL and MLB teams get for their stadiums is even more insane. The Buffalo Bills are getting $1.5billion from taxes alone for their stadium. Imagine what teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, Cowboys, and Patriots get. We work so niggers and kikes and chinks get everything for free.

G

Untitled.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Most my childhood friends can't own their own place or have moved extremely far away to be able to do so. I think eventually home ownership will be in the hands of the few not the many and we'll have oap homeless