• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Mitch Miller?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I know we got a couple hockey fans, this whole story pisses me off.

So Mitch is a 20-year-old defenseman with hockey skills. When he was 14, he was a jock and bullied an autistic black kid. Since then, the victim's mother has shouted as loud as she can how this dude should never be allowed to play professional hockey, and seemingly most of the hockey community (at least on reddit) has decided he's permanently cancelled. Literally Hitler.

So the Boston Bruins sign him to a basic, entry-level contract, and social media goes REEE REEE REEE until they release him.

I don't know this kid, he's an asshole but most professional athletes probably are, but just the fucking smugness. Pro sports is okay with wife beaters, but don't you dare be a middle school bully!

Look at the Patrickesque comments getting super upvoted.

G

Boston is full of herd following faggots. The mob mentality is unbelievable. It used to be put for good, things like tipping over black school busses, shaking down the entire black neighborhoods...

Nowadays it's all transplant liberal faggots but the same herd following bullshit. I heard someone say " it's too bad I can't watch the bruins anymore!"...ya that'll show em.

Even the drunken Irish Hooligans I know where giving me the "ayo ehh kid was fahhkin retahded dood..." These are people who used to beat down and rob minorities for their pocket cash.

I'm too lazy to post it here, but look up the "mentally disabled" nigger he bullied...kid looks like a wide receiver prospect. And I'm pretty sure the mother is a white adopting mother which makes total sense.

This shit really pissed me off too. Fuck this gay country.

I blame the jews.

G

When you apologize, you lose...

“When I was in eighth grade I made an extremely poor decision and acted very immaturely. I bullied one of my classmates. I deeply regret the incident and have apologized to the individual. Since the incident I have come to better understand the far-reaching consequences of my actions that I failed to recognize nearly seven years ago. I strive to be a better person and positively contribute to society.”

Fuck this guy, the world is a jungle...he found a weak nigger to bully, and the social justice warriors found a weak story to exploit, we are all predators. If he didn't apologize I would have supported him, but he apologized.