• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW migraines?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Used to get them when I was a younger teenager. After trying couple different meds, my doctor eventually prescribed butalbital which is a barbiturate, tylenol, and caffeine in one pill. It worked really well. I found out later you can get fucking zooted if you took more than 2. Even taking two gave a nice buzz. I don't even think you can get them anymore.

G

Got them pretty bad as a kid because I smashed my fucking eye socket on a metal tube and rearranged my skull (obviously). Doesn't happen anymore but the puking and seeing stars wasn't fun.

G

There was an obese chick in school who always had a migraine. I just affiliate them with fat chicks because of her.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
i hope all your mothers find a time travel machine, go to 1983, and date Jimmy Snuka

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
@johnnynoname hitting that opiate drip button heavy today
280px-PCA-01.JPG

Forum Clout
I get them rarely, particularly if I've consumed anything with nitrates (nitrites?), like wine or cured meats. Totally debilitating suicide headaches, where you just want to die. The only thing that helps is, weirdly enough, heat. I lie with my face in full, direct sunlight, or put a heating pad on my face, and breath slowly and deeply so the hot air gets up into my sinuses. I assume it has to do with constriction and expansion of the blood vessels, or something. Then, when they go away, I always get really euphoric and hyper for a while. Not worth having the headache, though.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I used to get them a lot when I was a kid and I kind of grew out of it. I occasionally get them if I'm stressed about some kind of deadline. People who think they aren't debilitating have never actually had one. "Oh so you have a headache?" No, cunt, it feels like my skull's trying to crush my brain and my eyeballs are going to pop out and doing anything other than being in complete darkness and silence makes me throw up.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
I had one in college when I was sleep-deprived, dehydrated, and stressed out. Wouldn't wish one on anyone except maybe some untalented sci-fi writer or something.

It was like I was getting a lobotomy with a red hot butter knife.