• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW men claiming they won’t wear a sports jersey because they don’t want to wear another man’s name on their back

Forum Clout
I thought only niggers wear sports jerseys. Seems niggery at least.

20230327_171825.jpg

Forum Clout
Seems like a weird thing to worry about tbchwy. Dude's who have to posture like everyone wearing a jersey are cucks seem pretty pathetic and desperate to make imaginary distinctions to show how alpha they are.

Seriously, the whole “another mans name” thing is fucking gay if that even enters your mind.
Its fine to be a fan of athletes.
I really hate wearing jerseys though just because I think theyre ugly, plus its like $300 for one which is absurd

Forum Clout
It's not the other man's name that makes you gay, though there's certainly something to that.

Wearing a football jersey in the stands is gay (be it football or soccer) because you're not playing the sport.

Wearing a jersey to go to the store is gay because you're wearing sporting equipment to a social situation.

Wearing the jersey of a pro athlete while you're playing the sport on a playground level is gay because you aren't Patrick Mahomes or Mbappe, you're just a faggot wearing their shirt sweating just enough to feel like you earned your six beers after.

The difference between a jersey and a tuxedo is you might one day have an occasion where a tuxedo is appropriate.