• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Melvins?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Houdini listens pretty good
Semi off topic but fans of acid bath are constantly trying to avoid copyright strikes on youtube because their record company from 30 years ago is gay and they went through a phase of posting all the songs as being by the melvins. I heard the singer is in on it which I accept as fact without question.

VoteJello

Forum Clout
Saw them open for Mr. Bungle last year and they were terrific. Most bands I'm fine with seeing just once but I'd actually like to see them again.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Maybe the most hit and miss band ever, but I think they're pretty interesting and like probably over half of their output. Some of their music feels like a glimpse into an alternate future where Grunge wasn't all about 3 bands and didn't die with Kurt Cobain. I'm still on the fence about Buzz and whether or not he's just a bitter old man, though.

ed: should have said alternate reality, but I'm thick.

VoteJello

Forum Clout
Did MB play their old stuff, or just tracks off the Easter Bunny album?
They did play "My Ass Is On Fire" but it was mostly the thrash shit mixed with covers. It was great though. It was the first night of the tour so it was kinda funny seeing Patton acting nervous and sperging a bit despite being the best vocalist in rock ever lol