• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Madonna looking like this Clive Barker character?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
313336817_570640995066144_7999597501318635981_n.png
d614e7b6061d9e4e11ececcfa989f208.jpg

Ha ha ha! Hoooleee shitttt. Musty old hag.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
This cunt's entire career is based on not hitting the wall keeping up with the new kids reinventing herself with every new music trend.

Even as far back as 1992, Mike Patton noted she's an old hag:

The song [Midlife Crisis] is based on a lot of observation and a lot of speculation. But in sort of a pointed way it's kind of about Madonna... I think it was a particular time where I was being bombarded with her image on TV and in magazines and her whole shtick kind of speaks to me in that way... like she's going through some sort of problem. It seems she's getting a bit desperate.

Fucking thing sucks.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Shit, I "need to watch that again, it's been a while man". All I remember is getting the douche chills when Kurt Russell was surfing with Peter Fonda.

The movie is intentionally camp. It’s jarring coming of the first movie, which is dark and serious, but a movie about LA is going to require a different tone than a movie set in NYC. It’s good on it’s own, but not as a classic like the first movie.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
What was her last hit in that everyone had heard it? That Abba rip off? That was 2005.

Just go away love your life and age gracefully. Didn't one of her son's disown her?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Madonna is proof even average broads can be fixed up. Whenever she tried doing her own thing by being all edgy she looked fucking awful.

Back when pop was good clean fun for the kids. Not like the smut today!

IMG_25042020_015732_600_x_600_pixel.jpg

Remember when women weren't all fat?
1990%2BSteven%2BMeisel%2B2444%2BX%2B3288%2B%2B3%2BMB.jpg

FVYm2KhXwAIp8Qp

Nice bush and bubs.

pqTg9wZf3dgT_2400x2400.jpg

She did have a killer body back in the day. Giving a brotherman a stiffy ova here. Perhaps I was a tad harsh on the old dear.