• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Losing a Treasured Pet?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Had to say goodbye to a cat I've had for a long time. Little guy jumped into my arms one day while I was out smoking a cigarette while I was taking classes for the career I'm in now. He wouldn't let me put him down, so I took him home.

One day he ran out my front door just to take down a beast of a squirrel and dragged it back over to me still kicking (I freed the squirrel).

He lived with heart failure for almost two years when the docs told me he would only last a few months. He was tough af. Today was his last day. Pretty fucking rough.

35228.jpeg
31134.jpeg

Rest in power, Pete

Snake

Forum Clout
My wife's cat that she brought when she moved in died in 2019, she was 19. I had to put down a cat a year ago we adopted a decade ago. Had a perforated bowel. No idea how that happened. The outlook wasn't good even with treatment.

I've lost a a lot of close relatives and they don't compare to how I feel about a pet that's gone.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pete looked like an awesome little guy. I'm sorry for your loss, Al. Thank you for sharing him with us so we could honor him.

I was pretty destroyed when I had to put my little guy down a couple of years ago. I like to think my darling prince had a good 17 years. I still can't think of him for very long before my eyes well up.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I had to get my dog of 17 years put down last September. It was the first time i ever lost a pet, it was depressing and i had one of those 30 second autistic retard crying breakdowns once i got home but I quickly pulled myself together and did my best to get on with my life.

I thought it would have effected me a lot more than it did but i realised it was her time to go and we did the right thing, she went blind, deaf and was pissing herself multiple times a day, keeping her alive wasn’t fair on her at that point.