• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Limp Bizkit

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I only really liked Significant Other. Chocolate Starfish had some good stuff but was inconstant, and I haven't really looked into anything after the one with Behind Blue Eyes on it. Supposedly everything since Wes Borland came back is supposed to be quite good, but I can't be bothered.

Re-arranged is PFG though.

I dont go back and relisten to Chocolate Starfish for a reason, its a silly kids album purely. I do go back to Significant and 3 dollar bill a lot. They have some actual good shit in there.

How good is this fucking song?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I only really liked Significant Other. Chocolate Starfish had some good stuff but was inconstant, and I haven't really looked into anything after the one with Behind Blue Eyes on it. Supposedly everything since Wes Borland came back is supposed to be quite good, but I can't be bothered.

Re-arranged is PFG though.

Re arranged is their best track imo and I fuck with chocolate starfish harder than all their other albums. Boiler the 7 minute track off csf is underrated too.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
They don't do much for me, unless he's rocking this get up

images

G

I was going to make this thread but figured there already was one. Were running out of shit.

I cant believe how popular they used to be. Were people cooler or more embarrasing in 1999? Can make an arguement for both.