• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW letting pedos use child sex robots?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Of course the Daily Mail is all in on it. I can just imagine what the SFWA's opinion on this matter might be.

FjmOcXuWIAA8j3R.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Pedos are like pit bulls. Even if they are trained and controlled and don’t hurt anyone, the potential is always there to completely ruin someone’s life. I think if you’re a pedo and you somehow have integrity and morals you either castrate and live in isolation somewhere or you kill yourself.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Imagine going out to eat with your family. And there is a guy at the next table over making out with his childlike sex toy. Or they start allowing these freaks to bring them to elementary schools like they are with transgender story telling and show off their new toys to kids.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Fuck, I came here to say something like this. Put a needle in the pussy or asshole that injects you with ricin.
My grandfather used to have a device for killing coyotes that had a shotgun shell loaded with poison. It was set up so the coyote stuck it nose in a hole and triggered the shell. We could probably rig up something similar

G

All I know about pedos is what I saw in the NAMBLA documentary that OnA watched, and based on that alone I learned that most pedos actually fall in love with kids, so a doll won't cut it.

This will just make them want the real thing even more, and the people behind this shit know it.

Just one more step towards the normalization of pedophilia.

G

All I know about pedos is what I saw in the NAMBLA documentary that OnA watched, and based on that alone I learned that most pedos actually fall in love with kids, so a doll won't cut it.

This will just make them want the real thing even more, and the people behind this shit know it.

Just one more step towards the normalization of pedophilia.
This brothaman has the right idea. Tie a milestone around his neck and chick him into the sea.

G

My grandfather used to have a device for killing coyotes that had a shotgun shell loaded with poison. It was set up so the coyote stuck it nose in a hole and triggered the shell. We could probably rig up something similar
Pops sounds like a good egg. My condolences.