• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW leaving your family behind in a post-apocalyptic scenario

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Do you ever think about the shit really hitting the fan and you have to flee the nuclear fallout or whatever and walk a couple hundred miles and what it would take to abandon various family members?

Leaving my mum behind would be a tough one tbhwy. I'd probably stick her in a wheelbarrow to keep the pace up. My sister would start moaning within the first five miles, I'm sure of it. I think she'd last until about day two and then it'd be "Yeah, we'll go ahead and meet up with you later". :rolleyes:

Anyone not in my family I wouldn't even wave goodbye to.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Do you ever think about the shit really hitting the fan and you have to flee the nuclear fallout or whatever and walk a couple hundred miles and what it would take to abandon various family members?

Leaving my mum behind would be a tough one tbhwy. I'd probably stick her in a wheelbarrow to keep the pace up. My sister would start moaning within the first five miles, I'm sure of it. I think she'd last until about day two and then it'd be "Yeah, we'll go ahead and meet up with you later". :rolleyes:

What happened to the wheelbarrow?

larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout

20221101_182537.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I live in the middle of fuck all, so my relatives and I could do well living off people fleeing the cities. If there was an Apocalypse, it'd take at least three days to even notice.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I live in the middle of fuck all, so my relatives and I could do well living off people fleeing the cities. If there was an Apocalypse, it'd take at least three days to even notice.
Too fatty and too full of weird hormones from their crap food diets (and depression meds) though. We'd take our chances on the grouse, turkeys, rabbits, and deer that travel through or live on the property. Raising rabbits, chickens, and quail for food (and eggs) is easy enough (feed them what you grow in the garden and otherwise let the birds scratch around for their insect protein).

I hear bear meat is tasty (we had a young male black bear amble through a few days ago). You just have to watch out for the trichinella and eat them preferably in the spring when they've mostly been eating berries, plants, and insects rather than carrion.

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
Anthony and Joe would have no issue with leaving their mother behind, as history has shown us.

I will never forgive them for those final 5 years they left me to rot.

I sometimes haunt Joe in the middle of the night and whisper "you're a dumb nigger" in his ear while he's sleeping as way of revenge. I would get revenge on that other little sand nigger of mine but his life is punishment enough these days.

Crack?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just buy a Lifestraw and a few pairs of socks. You will be fine.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
Y'all worried about all these new asteroids and shit they are barely starting to discover?

I'm telling y'all, there's something a-comin'.