• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW kindness?

Kindness?

• Total voters
G

As faggy as it sounds, it takes strength to show kindness in public as it may be taken by others as weakness. But don't do it if you're expecting any back, instead you do it to demonstrate that your civilised and not a low self esteem Nog.

This is true.

FF34935F-6AD7-483B-9B89-F9C2524B97CA.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm much more kind to my crows and the brown anole lizards that over populate my area. I catch them if they're trapped inside and release them outside so they have a better chance to live. I love how they thrash around trying to bite you but give up after 20 seconds and just look at you like "are you gonna eat me or not?"

Forum Clout
Last month I stopped at the convenience store for some cigarettes on my way home, and there was this kind of haggard, alcoholic-looking broad with a shitload of junk all over the counter, digging through her bag for another dollar worth of change. And I just tossed a dollar bill on the counter and said "I got you, don't worry about it", and she was all thankful, and the clerk was like "that was so nice of you". But really, I just wanted her to get the hell out of the way so I could get cigarettes, and it was worth a buck in order to do that. So while I was technically "being kind", altruism had nothing to do with it. It was really about my impatience and satiating my own disgusting needs.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Last month I stopped at the convenience store for some cigarettes on my way home, and there was this kind of haggard, alcoholic-looking broad with a shitload of junk all over the counter, digging through her bag for another dollar worth of change. And I just tossed a dollar bill on the counter and said "I got you, don't worry about it", and she was all thankful, and the clerk was like "that was so nice of you". But really, I just wanted her to get the hell out of the way so I could get cigarettes, and it was worth a buck in order to do that. So while I was technically "being kind", altruism had nothing to do with it. It was really about my impatience and satiating my own disgusting needs.
Dude I do that when people are having trouble with the debit card reader. Especially old people. I'm willing to pay $20 to get the person moving so everyone can carry the fuck on.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’m pretty friendly but I basically try to avoid talking to strangers and even casual acquaintances at all costs outside of work meetings or parties/get togethers.

It’s easier to be nice to someone than mean but walking right by them like they don’t exist is always the easiest option. I’m not an asshole, I just want to be left alone.

G

I’m pretty friendly but I basically try to avoid talking to strangers and even casual acquaintances at all costs outside of work meetings or parties/get togethers.

It’s easier to be nice to someone than mean but walking right by them like they don’t exist is always the easiest option. I’m not an asshole, I just want to be left alone.

Yeah same for me.

Forum Clout
Dude I do that when people are having trouble with the debit card reader. Especially old people. I'm willing to pay $20 to get the person moving so everyone can carry the fuck on.
I have a soft spot for the elderly, so a different sort of patience applies there for me. But I can't stand bungling, haggling, or general time-wasting stupidity. She was buying eighteen dollars worth of crap and didn't even know how much cash she had on her, and she was rooting around in her bag and counting out individual pennies. And who has time for that? I can't blow fifteen minutes standing there in the Wawa like a retard, I gotta go.

I have helped elderly people with groceries in the supermarket parking lot, though, and not for any sort of selfish gain, but because they just looked so hapless and pitiful. What sort of man sees a tiny old Italian grandma trying to hoist five gallons of prune juice into her car trunk and doesn't offer his assistance? Sometimes they'll offer money, but I never take it.