• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW killing and eating wildlife?

G

Speaking of hunting wildlife, coincidentally just listened to this.

[MEDIA=youtube]s3MIoxaJCpQ[/MEDIA]

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I've got a few buddies down here in the south that hunt. It's the only meat I eat anymore - fuck the meat industry. I'm a faggot, tho and can't kill anything myself. Y'all niggas need a basket weaved tho, I'm your man.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I used to hate going hunting as a kid. I found it incredibly boring but I was also a dickhead kid. My dad is a lifelong hunter and we saved a ton of money growing up because every second meal was venison-based

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Worked with a guy who had to retire early on disability because, as the story goes, he got some sort of infection from cutting himself while field dressing a deer. Some of the deer blood got in there and in a few weeks his hand swelled to twice its size. He couldn't bend his fingers and any sort of pressure to it hurt. Barely more than even a casual handshake before he'd be in pain.

One of the old timers suspected the deer gods finally got their revenge.